Nav Bar Disappear

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Sunday Stealing: The Madness Meme, Part 1

Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work?
Yes, I have. It works.

2. What’s the largest age difference between yourself and someone you’ve dated?
8 years

3. Ever been in a car wreck?
Yes, a few

4. Were you popular in high school?
There were 150-200 people in my high school - everyone knew everyone.

5. Have you ever been on a blind date?
Yes :S

6. Are looks important?
Hmmm, you should strive to be happy and that will show on your face - happiness makes you beautiful

7. Do you have any friends that you’ve known for 10 years or more?
Yes

8. By what age would you like to be married?
Being married by a definite age is unimportant to me; being in a happy, stable relationship is important, regardless of what age it happens

9. Does the number of people a person’s slept with affect your view of them?
No

10. Have you ever made a mistake?
Yes... you can define success by learning & working from failure

11. Are you a good tipper?
I think so

12. What’s the most you have spent for a haircut?
Approx $250

13. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?
No

14. Have you ever peed in public?
If this includes public bathrooms, then yes, yes I have

15. What song do you want played at your funeral?
Celebrate - Cool & The Gang
Theme Song from Valley of the Dolls - Dionne Warwick
Judas - Lady Gaga
Hallelujah - Justin Timberlake & Matt Morris

16. Would you tell your parents if you were gay?
Yes

17. What would your last meal be before getting executed?
God - I don't know if I could eat if I knew I was going to be executed. I would be a bit anxious. Maybe I'd have some pop and chips.

18. Beatles or Stones?
eeek - I like both but especially the Stones

19. If you had to pick one person on earth to die, who would it be?
I'm not an executioner

20. Beer, wine or hard liquor?
Red wine

21. Do you have any phobias?
I don't like spiders or snakes on me. I don't like being mobbed by people or people breathing on me. Gross.

22. What are your plans for the future?
I don't really have any goals at the moment - I should make some.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you dropped in. Have an opinion to share? Here is your opportunity: