Nav Bar Disappear

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Super Savage

I am absolutely vicious, pure savage.

Last night, I wrote a post and tried to preview before publishing it. I was going to add a picture so there would be a little thumbnail to entice readers, BUT the preview went crazy and wrecked the whole damn thing.

Doesn't the program know that these ramblings are pure literary genius?

Seriously.



Then I just wrote a whole post about how wonderful last night's post was but I deliberately erased this evening's post because there really was no point to describe the whole thing in detail.

You will just have to take my word that they were both wonderful and would have changed the way you look at the world.

Seriously. I'm not kidding.

;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you dropped in. Have an opinion to share? Here is your opportunity: