Nav Bar Disappear

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Insomnia: O Hello, Inner Rock Star, You Don't Wanna Sleep?

It's December 1.

I have had an insomnia for a awhile now. My body shuts down only when absolutely necessary.

It's 3am and I'm still awake. I have to get up for work in no less than 4 hours.

This is what I call fun times.

My dog sits on the floor, crying, because he apparently cannot go to bed alone. He walks morosely back and forth to the bedroom, as if to say, "We are missing a vital part of our routine, here."

I changed around my furniture because I thought I had too much energy. Nope, that wasn't it.

I worked on writing my novel - piecing together stories I began years ago.

I could paint the house.

I could finish decorating my Christmas tree and wreath.

If I was in a big city, I could go get groceries or go to a movie.

But then, I would have all my chores done.

And really, I'm kind of easy-going: I don't care that I have all these projects laying around. It's all good.

Insomnia: a procrastinator's nightmare.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you dropped in. Have an opinion to share? Here is your opportunity: